How Vulnerable is Your Home to Blackouts

I would like very much to have my own source of electrical energy for several reasons: One, I'd save enough money to call the savings a second income. Two, I could relax, knowing I would not have my access to electrical energy cut off as this Great Depression II loams forward.

Books and videos are coming out that will show the average man and woman how to create some of your own electricity with wind -- potentially cutting your electric bill by 80%. The thought of not having access to the Internet due to lack of electricity terrifies me -- my life is now online, my photos, my blogs, my websites, my business.

If I no longer had access to electricity, thus did not have accesss to the Internet, I would be helpless. It is almost as if my life has become virtual and without access to my virtual life, all that would be left would be my body. What are your thoughts regarding this statement?
Share/Save/Bookmark